AT&T Cybersecurity Teams with Cygilant to Help Mid-Sized Organizations Enhance Threat Detection, Investigation and Incident ResponseBoston, Mass.
, leading provider of Cybersecurity-as-a-Service mid-sized organizations, today announced that it has joined the AT&T Cybersecurity Partner Program to help customers with managed security services.
Many organizations lack resources to maintain the around-the-clock monitoring and analysis needed to effectively detect security threats, investigate alerts and respond to incidents in a timely manner. With the addition of Cygilant to their AlienVault USM Anywhere implementations, customers gain access to an affordablesolution that incorporates expert Cybersecurity Advisors and Cygilant’s to deliver world-class Managed Detection and Response (MDR) capabilities.
“Security is a right, not a privilege – but it takes more than just technology to be secure. You need to match it with the right people and processes to drive the maximum protection possible,” said Mike LaPeters, Vice President, Global Channel Sales at AT&T Cybersecurity. “The combination of Cygilant’s expertise and field-proven methods with our AlienVault USM technology makes for a truly powerful cybersecurity program.”
As a part of AT&T Cybersecurity’s program, Cygilant assigns dedicated Cybersecurity Advisors who become familiar with a customer’s systems, processes, compliance requirements and security goals. Cybersecurity Advisors orchestrate a team of Cygilant threat hunters and Global SOC operators to actively manage customers’ AlienVault USM Anywhere implementations and leverage the SOCVue Platform to proactively identify, investigate and respond to incidents before they become critical.
“The alliance between AT&T Cybersecurity and Cygilant is a powerful one,” added Bryan Buck, SVP/Security Officer, CTO at. “We benefit greatly from this best-of-both-worlds approach – the world-class unified security management from AlienVault USM Anywhere and the dedicated cybersecurity expertise and resources of Cygilant together give us the strong defense we need.”
Some of theof Cygilant’s subscription-based services to maximize the value of AlienVault USM Anywhere implementations include:
- Improved Cybersecurity – Managed detection and response cybersecurity services help improve the protection of sensitive data, such as health information, customer data or IP. Security experts work on your behalf and limit the need for staff members to monitor systems outside of normal business hours.
- 24x7x365 Global SOC – Round-the-clock continuous monitoring by trained professionals helps provide for immediate detection and investigation of security incidents. SOC analysts tune alerts, minimize false positives and notify staff of what’s most critical.
- Easier Compliance – Cybersecurity Advisors generate reporting and compliance artifacts for federal, state and industry regulations, including PCI DSS, FFIEC, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001/2 and other standards.
- SOC2 Compliant – Cygilant is proud to be SSAE-16 SOC 2 Type 1 compliant.
- Reporting – scorecards keep both security staff and executives fully engaged in cybersecurity efforts.
Cygilant is an authorized reseller of AlienVault USM Anywhere – and can help new customers put the power of Cygilant and AT&T Cybersecurity to work for them from the start.
“At Cygilant, we pride ourselves on delivering great customer experiences,” said TJ Alvino, Vice President of Global Sales and Services. “We work diligently as an organization to provide enterprise-class security programs to our customers. Our SOC and dedicated Cybersecurity Advisors provide the 24x7x365 monitoring and protection needed in today’s world. AT&T Cybersecurity’s technology and our platform, service and expertise are a perfect match.”
For more information about how Cygilant can help empower your AT&T Cybersecurity AlienVault USM Anywhere deployment, please click.
Cygilant and AT&T Cybersecurity will host a webinar on June 5, 2019 with the(ISSA) called “Security-as-a-Service for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.” To join and learn more about how Cygilant and AlienVault USM Anywhere can help your company, .
Inc. delivers Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations that have limited IT resources yet require 24x7x365 protection. Through its SOC, SOCVue platform and dedicated Cybersecurity Advisors that extend a customer’s IT team, Cygilant provides affordable cloud-based security monitoring that hunts for threats, responds to incidents, patches systems and supplies audit artifacts for compliance mandates. For more information, please visit , read the company and follow on .
fama PR for Cygilant
← Return to all News